Thursday, January 05, 2006

Skype Me!

HI all!
I just downloaded this program called skype--it's a lot like Messenger, except you can use it to talk to people (and, I think, even do some video calling). I got a headset for Christmas, so I tried it out--the quality seems pretty good. I had a nice long chat with my old teammate from China--Mara. she's in China now, and she came through crystal clear. Wish we had that when I was in China--it would have saved a lot on the phone bills!

Calling is free if you're both online, and there is an optional credit you can buy to call land lines (I think it's about 1.7 centsUS per minute to most countries). Anyway if you get it, let me know. You can search for my name and add me to the contact list that way, and then it will contact me automatically.

Go to www.skype.com for more info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home